- Product Info
- TARGETED DIGESTIVE WELLNESS: High CFU probiotic helps support digestive health and helps manage antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- A formula containing world-class strains backed by science
- Includes the #1 most-studied strain*
- Quality, purity and potency guaranteed through expiration
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Visit www.renewlife.ca/customer-service
Directions: Adults: Take one capsule per day. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Each capsule contains
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04® Whole Cell 51.3 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07® Whole Cell 0.5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019™ Whole Cell 2 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26™ Whole Cell 0.08 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14® Whole Cell 0.42 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® Whole Cell 0.5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35™ Whole Cell 0.76 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei Lc-11® Whole Cell 0.76 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37® Whole Cell 0.76 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115® Whole Cell 20.32 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG Whole Cell 20.32 Billion CFU
- Lactococcus lactis LI-23™ Whole Cell 2.28 Billion CFU
Non-medicinal ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), and Medium chain triglycerides. Cyroprotectants: Potassium phosphate, dibasic; Potassium phosphate, monobasic; Sodium chloride; Sucrose; Trehalose; Water.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen and/or persists beyond 3 days. Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children.