- Product Info
A daily multi-strain children’s chewable probiotic blend that provides 10 billionlive bacterial cultures in a convenient once a day serving. Contains 9 different strains of live bacteria with a combination of both Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains. DAILY PROBIOTIC: Helps support intestinal and gastrointestinal health. GOOD BACTERIA: Source of probiotics that could promote a favourable gut flora. BERRY FLAVOUR: Great berry flavour. CONTAINS NO: Gluten, artificial colours, or preservatives.
Directions For Use
Directions: Adults, adolescents, and children 3 years old and up: Chew one tablet per day. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after. Requires refrigeration. Do not expose to heat.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (BB-02) - Whole Cell 3 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (BI-26) - Whole Cell 2 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve (BB-03) - Whole Cell 250 Million CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (BL-05) - Whole Cell 250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA-14) - Whole Cell 2.5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus fermentum (LF-33) - Whole Cell 500 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LR-32) - Whole Cell 500 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus salvarius (LS-33) - Whole Cell 500 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (LC-11) - Whole Cell 500 Million CFU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Xylitol, stearic acid, mixed berry flavour, red raspberry fruit crystals, citric acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide (silica), ingredients used to maintain the viability of live microorganisms (dipotassium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, sucrose, trehalose, magnesium sulfate, maltodextrin, sodium L-aspartate, sodium chloride). Contains no egg, gluten, mustard, peanuts, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), sesame, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, artificial colour or preservatives or fillers.
Allergen Warning: This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy. Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children.