- Product Info
CleanseMORE® is made with naturally sourced ingredients containing 115 mg of the mineral Magnesium hydroxide along with natural herbal ingredients to help stimulate a laxative effect.
- COLON TARGETED: Formula designed to provide colon relief from occasional constipation.
- HERBAL INGREDIENTS: Gentle, yet strong acting formula stimulates the smooth muscle contraction of the colon with Cape Aloe Leaf, Rhubarb Root, and the ayurvedic herb – all derived from three fruits native to India. Contains the herbal Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm Bark known for their soothing properties.
- SIMPLE DAILY USE: Designed for efficiency and fast cleansing abilities which soothe the bowels and promote activity. CleanseMORE is also shelf-stable meaning it does not need to be refrigerated and is great for travel and on-the-go users.
- QUALITY CHECKED IN CANADA: All Renew Life Canada products go through a rigorous testing program.
Adults: Adults: Take a single dose (1 capsule) at bedtime, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Allow at least 6 to 12 hours for laxative effect to occur. Take 2 to 3 times per week. If results are not observed, the frequency of use may be increased up to once daily. Consult
- Each capsule contains
- Cape Aloe Latex Leaf (Aloe ferox) 250 mg
- Chinese Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum) 200 mg
- Magnesium (Elemental) Magnesium Hydroxide 115 mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra) 50 mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea o cinalis) 50 mg
- Triphala 50 mg
- Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia bellirica) 16.7 mg
- Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia chebula) 16.7 mg
- Indian Gooseberry Fruit (Phyllanthus emblica) 16.7 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, Water. Gluten, dairy and soy free.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Reduce dose or discontinue use if you experience abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and/or diarrhea. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, licorice root or other medications or health products which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney disorder or are taking cardiac medications such as cardiac glycosides or antiarrhythmic medications. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have faecal impaction or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, fever or vomiting. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If you are taking prescription medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. Do not use this product if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes or diarrhoea.