- Product Info
An easy-to-mix powder formulation made with soothing herbal ingredients that support a healthy intestinal lining.
- INTESTINAL SUPPORT: IntestiNEW® helps to rebuild and repair the intestinal tract lining.
- HERBAL INGREDIENTS: IntestiNEW® contains Ginger root which is known for relieving indigestion, nausea, and digestive upsets.
- ONE A DAY: A powdered digestive health supplement that comes in a therapeutic strength to help maximize the health benefits of the formula. One scoop per day may lead to long-lasting effects on intestinal health. Contains 5000mg of L-Glutamine and 200mg of N-Acetylglucosamine per serving.
- NON GMO: This product does not contain genetically modified material. Contains no dairy, gluten, or soy.
- QUALITY CHECKED IN CANADA: All Renew Life Canada products go through a rigorous testing program.
Directions For Use
Directions: Adults: Take 1 scoop per day, mixed in water, in the morning, on an empty stomach. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Each serving scoop (5.4g) Contains:
- L-Glutamine 5,000 mg
- N-Acetylglucosamine 200 mg
- Gamma-Oryzanol (Oryza sativa - rice bran oil) 125 mg
- Cranesbill Root (Geranium maculatum) 18.75 mg
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) 18.75 mg
- Marigold Flower (Calendula officinalis) 18.75 mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) 18.75 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients:None. Contains no peanuts, sesame, mustard, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, dairy, soy, fish, artificial colours or preservatives, unnecessary binders or fillers Non-GMO. This product does not contain genetically modified material.
Allergen Warning: This product contains N-Acetylglucosamine, which is sourced from crustaceans and shellfish. Do not use product if you have a crustacean or shellfish allergy. Warning: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding, sensitive to the Asteraceae/Compositae family of plants (i.e. Marigold). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a serious medical condition, have kidney disease or are following a low protein diet. Discontinue use if abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting occurs unless otherwise directed by a physician. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children