- Product Info
A special formulation of powdered hepatoprotective herbal ingredients and amino acids, all delivered in a convenient capsule form to help protect and support liver function.
- LIVER SUPPORT: Designed to support your body's natural liver detoxification process and function.
- HERBAL INGREDIENTS: A combination of natural ingredients such as: Milk Thistle (200mg), Garlic Bulb Extract (125mg), and Artichoke Leaf (25mg). Plus, Selenium, an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- SIMPLE DAILY USE: Designed for ease of use, and long-lasting effects on liver function and health.
- NON GMO: This product does not contain genetically modified material.
- QUALITY CHECKED IN CANADA: All Renew Life Canada products go through a rigorous testing program.
Directions For Use
Directions: Take 1 capsule three times per day. Take with meals providing protein. Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Each capsule contains
- Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum) – 50% Silymarin 200 mg
- DL-Alpha-Lipoic Acid 200 mg
- Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum) 4:1 Extract (QCE 500 mg) 125 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 100 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 50 mg
- Artichoke Leaf (Cynara scolymus) 4:1 Extract (QCE 100 mg) 25 mg
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum o cinale) 4:1 Extract (QCE 100 mg) 25 mg
- Turmeric Root, Rhizome (Curcuma longa) 4:1 Extract (QCE 100 mg) 25 mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 100 mcg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, water), microcrystalline cellulose.
Warning: Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble (abdominal pain, dark urine, jaundice). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, gallstones, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer, are taking blood thinners, antiplatelet medication or protease inhibitors, if you have cystinuria, or are taking nitroglycerin, or if taking antibiotics. Do not use if you have a bile duct obstruction and/or if you have liver or gall bladder disorder, and/or bowel obstruction. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.