- Product Info
- TARGETED DIGESTIVE WELLNESS: This probiotic is formulated with ingredients to support immune health as well as your body’s natural digestive system
- CLINICALLY STUDIED STRAINS: Scientifically formulated blend with clinically studied strains.
- IMMUNE HEALTH: 70% of your immune system lives in your gut; Renew Life® Everyday immune probiotic includes the #1 clinically studied probiotic strain for immune health†
- WITH VITAMIN C & ZINC: Contains Vitamin C, the #1 Vitamin used for immune health, and zinc, the #1 mineral used for immune health*
- Non-GMO Project Verified: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free; Non-GMO Project Verified; easy-to-swallow, delayed-release capsules help the probiotics reach your gut alive; refrigeration not required
Directions: Take 1 capsule, 1 time per day. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Each capsule contains
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04®) 4.6 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019™) 2.7 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115®) 1.1 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11®) 0.8 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®) 0.6 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07®) 0.5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG™) 0.3 Billion CFU
- Lactococcus lactis (Ll-23™) 84 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37®) 80 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus brevis (Lbr-35™) 46 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14®) 33 Million CFU
- Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-26™) 2 Million CFU
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 90 mg
- Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 11 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), and Medium chain triglycerides. Cryoprotectants: Potassium phosphate, dibasic; Potassium phosphate, monobasic; Sodium chloride; Sucrose; Trehalose; Water. Gluten, dairy & soy free formula
Warning: Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g diarrhea) occur, worsen and/or persist beyond 3 days.