- Product Info
A potent daily multi-strain probiotic formula that provides 50 billion active cultures in a convenient, once a day capsule. Contains 10 different strains of live bacteria, with a combination of both Lactobacillus (20 billion active cultures) and Bifidobacterium (30 billion active cultures) strains. DAILY PROBIOTIC: Helps support intestinal and gastrointestinal health. GOOD BACTERIA: Source of probiotics that could promote a favourable gut flora. DELIVERY SYSTEM: Specialized acid-resistant vegetarian capsule helps protect live bacteria from harsh stomach acids. CONTAINS NO: Gluten, artificial colour or fillers. NON GMO: This product does not contain genetically modified material.
Directions: Adults, adolescents, and children over 6 years old: Take one capsule per day. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after. Requires refrigeration. Do not expose to heat.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) - Whole Cell 25 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) - Whole Cell 10 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) - Whole Cell 8.875 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) - Whole Cell 4 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) - Whole Cell 1 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA -111) - Whole Cell 250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-114) - Whole Cell 250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) - Whole Cell 250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus fermentum (HA-179) - Whole Cell 250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118) - Whole Cell 125 Million CFU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Acid-resistant vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum, pectin), ingredients used to maintain the viability of live microorganisms (skim milk, trypticase-soy broth, sucrose, yeast extract), inulin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, ascorbic acid. Contains no egg, gluten, mustard, peanuts, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), sesame, tree nuts, wheat, artificial colour, or fillers.
Allergen Warning: This product contains milk and soy. Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy. Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children.