- Product Info
A potent daily multi-strain probiotic blend that provides 50 billion live bacterial cultures in a convenient once a day capsule with NO refrigeration required. Contains 12 different strains of live bacteria, with a combination of both Lactobacillus (20 billion active cultures) and Bifidobacterium(30 billion active cultures) strains. DAILY PROBIOTIC: Helps support intestinal and gastrointestinal health. GOOD BACTERIA: Source of probiotics that could promote a favourable gut flora. DELIVERY SYSTEM: With our targeted delivery system – DRcaps® – probiotic bacteria are protected in an acid-resistant vegetarian capsule designed to resist stomach acid and ensure safe passage of the live bacteria through the harsh environment of the stomach. CONTAINS NO: Gluten, artificial colour, or preservatives. NON GMO: This product does not contain genetically modified material.
Directions: Children (6-12 years), adolescents (13-17 years), and adults (18+ years): Take 1 capsule per day. If you are on antibiotics and/or antifungals, take at least 2-3 hours before or after. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BI-04) - Whole Cell 20 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) - Whole Cell 11.5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (HN019) - Whole Cell 5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37) - Whole Cell 3 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (BI-05) - Whole Cell 2 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115) - Whole Cell 2 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33) - Whole Cell 2 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06) - Whole Cell 1 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (Bi-26) - Whole Cell 1 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bi-07) - Whole Cell 1 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11) - Whole Cell 1 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32) - Whole Cell 500 Million CFU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Acid-resistant vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), ingredients used to maintain the viability of live microorganisms (sucrose, trehalose, dipotassium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, acacia gum), microcrystalline cellulose, l-leucine. Contains no egg, gluten, milk, mustard, peanuts, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), sesame, soy, sulphites, tree nuts, wheat, artificial colour or preservatives, or binders.
Warning: If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product. Keep out of reach of children.