- Product Info
A potent daily multi-strain probiotic blend that provides 80 billion live bacterial cultures in a convenient once a day capsule. Contains 10 different strains of live bacteria, with a combination of both Lactobacillus (32 billion active cultures) and Bifidobacterium (48 billion active cultures) strains. DAILY PROBIOTIC: Helps support intestinal and gastrointestinal health. GOOD BACTERIA: Source of probiotics that could promote a favourable gut flora. DELIVERY SYSTEM: Specialized acid-resistant vegetarian capsule helps protect live bacteria from harsh stomach acids. CONTAINS NO: Gluten, artificial colour or fillers. NON GMO: This product does not contain genetically modified material.
Directions For Use
Directions: Adults, adolescents, and children over 6 years old: Take one capsule per day. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after. Requires refrigeration. Do not expose to heat.
- Each capsule contains:
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) - Whole Cell 23.8 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) - Whole Cell 12 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) - Whole Cell 12 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (HA-116) - Whole Cell 200 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) - Whole Cell 12 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) - Whole Cell 8.4 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) - Whole Cell 5.4 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei (HA-196) - Whole Cell 4.8 BIllion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) - Whole Cell 1.2 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118) - Whole Cell 200 Million CFU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Acid-resistant vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum, pectin), ingredients used to maintain the viability of live microorganisms (skim milk, trypticase-soy broth, sucrose, yeast extract), FOS (fructooligosaccharides), stearic acid, palmitic acid, ascorbic acid. Contains no tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, mustard, wheat, gluten, egg, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), artificial colour, or fillers.
Allergen Warning: This product contains milk and soy. Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy. Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children.