- Product Info
A 30-day program formulated with herbs, Vitamin C, and N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (200mg) to help assist with respiratory health concerns.
- RELIEVE EXCESS MUCOUS: Formulated with ingredients to protect and strengthen respiratory system.
- HERBAL INGREDIENTS: Formulated with Thyme Leaf which helps to relieve the symptoms of bronchitis, coughs and inflammation of the mucous membranes. Contains Fenugreek Seed which helps to relieve excess of mucous of the upper respiratory passages. Plus, Vitamin C for its antioxidant properties and the maintenance of good health.
- SIMPLE 30 DAY PROGRAM: Designed for ease of use, and long-lasting effects on lung function and health.
- NON GMO: This product does not contain genetically modified material. Contains no dairy, gluten, or soy.
- QUALITY CHECKED IN CANADA: All Renew Life Canada products go through a rigorous testing program.
Directions: Take one capsule three times daily with water. Take with meals providing protein. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Each capsule contains
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 200 mg
- Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum) 10:1 Extract (QCE 1,500 mg) 150 mg
- Hyssop Leaf (Hyssopus o cinalis) 10:1 Extract (QCE 1,000 mg) 100 mg
- Thyme Leaf (Thymus vulgaris) 4:1 Extract (QCE 400 mg) 100 mg
- Mullein Leaf (Verbascum thapsus) 100 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50 mg
- Ginger Root (Zingiber o cinale) 4:1 Extract (QCE 200 mg) 50 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water).
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms are severe or persist for more than 2 days. If cough worsens, persists for more than 7 days, or is accompanied by a high fever consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, cystinuria, or are taking nitroglycerin or antibiotics. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a fever. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.