- Product Info
Renew Life® CandiGONE® is a two-part, 15 day herbal cleanse that contains ingredients which have been traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion and relieve symptoms of urinary tract infections.
- CANDIDA AND UTI TARGETED: Program designed to relieve symptoms of UTI's, Candida, and more.
- HERBAL INGREDIENTS: CandidGONE® Part I is a potent herbal formula delivered in vegetable capsules that contain uva-ursi which helps to relieve urinary tract infection symptoms, as well as caprylic acid and neem leaf.CandiGONE® Part II is a liquid tincture containing herbal extracts that aid digestion, including oregano leaf, orange peel, Oregon grape root, Pau D’Arco root bark, cinnamon bark, clove bud, and peppermint leaf.
- SIMPLE DAILY USE: Designed for fast cleansing abilities which target the urinary tract. CandiGONE is also shelf-stable meaning it does not need to be refrigerated and is great for travel and on-the-go user.
- NON-GMO. This product does not contain genetically modified material.
- QUALITY CHECKED IN CANADA: All Renew Life Canada products go through a rigorous testing program.
Directions: Adults: Take 2 capsules of CandiGONE® 1 and 1 mL of CandiGONE® 2 in the morning. Take 2 capsules of CandiGONE® 1 and 1 mL of CandiGONE® 2 in the evening. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products. Do not take with highly acidic food (e.g., citrus fruits) or with medications that may acidify urine. NOTE: Dropper dispenses 1.0 mL when filled to line indicated. Drink plenty of water while taking this product. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 15 days. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool dry place.
- CandiGONE® 1 contains (per capsule)
- Uva Ursi Leaf (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) 20% arbutin 6:1 Extract (900 mg) 150 mg
- Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum) 4:1 Extract (300 mg) 75 mg
- Caprylic Acid (as Magnesium Caprylate) 75 mg
- Pau D’Arco Bark (Tabebuia heptaphylla) 4:1 Extract (150mg) 37.5mg
- Barberry Root (Berberis vulgaris) 6% alkaloids 25 mg
- Neem Leaf (Azadirachta indica) 5:1 Extract (125 mg) 25 mg
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea) 20% oleuropein 25mg
- Berberine (Berberine sulphate from Berberis vulgaris root) 12.5mg
- Oregano Leaf (Origanum vulgare) 4:1 Extract (158.4 mg)
- 39.6 mg
- Oregon Grape Root (Mahonia aquifolium) 4:1 Extract (132 mg) 33 mg
- Pau D’Arco Root Bark (Tabebuia heptaphylla) 4:1 Extract (132 mg) 33 mg
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamonium cassia) 4:1 Extract (80 mg) 33 mg
- Clove Bud (Syzgium aromaticum) 4:1 Extract (80 mg) 20 mg
- Peppermint Leaf (Mentha piperita) 4:1 Extract (80 mg) 20mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients (CandiGONE 1): Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), maltodextrin, dextrin. Non-medicinal Ingredients (CandiGONE 2):Filtered water, ethyl alcohol.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner and discontinue use if symptoms persist or worsen. If symptoms such as fever, nausea, vomiting, dysuria, spasms, or blood in urine occur, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use, if you are taking protease inhibitors, any prescription medication, urinary acidifying medication, or highly acidic foods. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones, anaemia, or if you have liver, intestinal or gall bladder disease. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use. Use of Uva Ursi Folium may cause discoloration of the urine. Do not use if you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face, and feet), are taking products containing diuretics, or are taking anticoagulant medications. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.