- Product Info
Renew Life® Daily Balance Probiotics + Organic Prebiotics offers 20 billion* live cultures and 11 probiotic strains to support the gut’s natural diversity. Made with organic prebiotics, which stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut, these daily-use, vegetarian capsules help to promote healthy colon function, and reduces the frequency of gas, constipation, irregularity and digestion. Finally, an organic way to balance and replenish a healthy gut. DAILY PROBIOTIC: Helps support intestinal and gastrointestinal health. GOOD BACTERIA: Could promote a favourable gut flora/ intestinal microflora. Reduces frequency of functional gastrointestinal symptoms (e.g. constipation, irregularity, flatulence). Helps promote digestive regularity. Promotes healthy colon function.
Directions: *Each capsule contains 10 billion active cultures. Adults take 2 capsules once a day. If you are on antibiotics or antifungals, take at least 2-3 hours before or after. Use for a minimum of 14 days. Requires refrigeration. Do not expose to heat.
- Each capsule contains:
- Organic Xylooligosaccharides 631 mg
- D-Xylose 13 mg
- Glucose (Zea mays Fruit) 13 mg
- L-Arabinose 7 mg
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) - Whole Cell 3.8 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (HN019) - Whole Cell 2.81 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bl-04) - Whole Cell 1.47 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115) - Whole Cell 890 Million CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bi-07) - Whole Cell 810 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37) - Whole Cell 690 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) - Whole Cell 630 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11) - Whole Cell 610 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33) - Whole Cell 560 Million CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bb-02) - Whole Cell 532 Million CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-02) - Whole Cell 28 Million CFU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (pullulan, potassium chloride, carrageenan), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, ingredients used to maintain the viability of live microorganisms (sucrose, trehalose, dipotassium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride). Contains no dairy, egg, gluten, peanuts, seafood (fish, crustaceans, and shellfish), soy, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, animal products, artificial colour or preservatives, binders or fillers.
Warning: If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product. If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.