- Product Info
Renew Life’s CleanseSMART® Kit is a two-part, 30-day herbal cleansing program specifically formulated to cleanse and detoxify the entire body, with added focus on the body’s two main detoxification pathways, the liver and the colon. Designed to reduce the toxic load in your body and relieve occasional constipation, CleanseSMART® also contains silymarin, a mixture of flavonolignans isolated from the botanical seed milk thistle, an herbal ingredient traditionally used for liver protection.
- FULL BODY CLEANSE: Ideal for people who have cleansed before and want a stronger cleanse for occasional constipation.
- HERBAL INGREDIENTS: CleanseSMART® Part 1 is an advanced herbal formula with a combination of ingredients in vegetable capsules, including herbs (milk thistle seed, turmeric root, beet leaf, and bupleurum root) and cholagogues (dandelion root, milk thistle seed, and turmeric root) that stimulate bile flow.
- CleanseSMART Part 2 vegetable capsules contain magnesium hydroxide to soften stool and gently stimulate 2-3 bowel movements per day without using harsh laxative ingredients. Also contains Aloe ferox for relieving occasional constipation.
- SIMPLE 30 DAY PROGRAM: Designed for efficiency and fast cleansing of the elimination channels. CleanseSMART® is also shelf-stable meaning it does not need to be refrigerated and is great for travel and on-the-go users.
- NON GMO: This product does not contain genetically modified material. Contains no dairy, gluten, or soy.
- QUALITY CHECKED IN CANADA: All Renew Life® Canada products go through a rigorous testing program.
Directions: Adults: Take 1 capsule of CleanseSMART® 1, twice daily (morning and midday). Do not exceed one capsule per dose. Take 2 capsules of CleanseSMART® 2 in the evening on an empty stomach. Allow 6–12 hours for laxative ect to occur. For best results, continue use of CleanseSMART® 1 for 30 days. For CleanseSMART® 2, consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days if you have any questions. Discontinue use after the production of a comfortable soft-formed motion. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
- CleanseSMART® 1 contains (per capsule)
- Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum) – 50% Silymarin 262.5 mg
- Artichoke Leaf (Cynara scolymus) 4:1 Extract (100mg) 25 mg
- Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera) 5:1 Extract (125mg) 25 mg
- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) 5:1 Extract (125mg) 25 mg
- Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus laevigata) 4:1 Extract (100mg) 25 mg
- Beet Leaf (Beta vulgaris) 4:1 Extract (80mg) 20 mg
- Bupleurum Root (Bupleurum chinense) 4:1 Extract (80mg) 20 mg
- Corn Silk Stigma (Zea mays) 20 mg
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) 4:1 Extract (80mg) 20 mg
- Mullein Leaf (Verbascum thapsus) 20 mg
- Red Clover Flower (Trifolium pratense) 20 mg
- Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa) 4:1 Extract (80mg) 20 mg
- CleanseSMART® 2 contains (per capsule)
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Hydroxide) 125 mg
- Chinese Rhubarb Root (Rheum officinalis) 175 mg
- Cape Aloe Leaf Latex (Aloe ferox) 125 mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra) 25 mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) 25 mg
- Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare) 25 mg
- Ginger Root Rhizome (Zingiber officinale) 25 mg
- Indian Gooseberry Fruit (Emblica officinalis) 8.33 mg
- Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia bellirica) 8.33 mg
- Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia chebula) 8.33 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules (Hypromellose, water), dextrin, gum arabica, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin. Contains no tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, mustard, wheat, gluten, egg, dairy, soy, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), animal products, artificial colour or unnecessary preservatives, binders or fillers. Non-medicinal Ingredients:Vegetarian capsules (Hypromellose, water), maltodextrin. Contains no tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, mustard, wheat, gluten, egg, dairy, soy, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), animal products, artificial colour or unnecessary preservatives, binders or fillers.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, kidney disorders, have any cardiac disorder, or are taking heart medication. Consult a health care practitioner if constipation lasts for more than 7 days. Do not use if you have liver or gall bladder disorders, bile duct or bowel obstruction, abdominal pain, nausea, fever, vomiting, hemorrhoids, diarrhea, or chronic gastrointestinal disorders. Do not use if you are currently taking licorice root, thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, or drugs that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance. Do not use if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease (e.g. Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis), abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family, Apiaceae/Carrot family, or anethole. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, is known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Discontinue use if you develop signs of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice). Reduce dose or discontinue use if abdominal cramps, spasms, and/or pain occur. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use within 2 hours of other medications. Overuse may cause dependence for bowel function. Discontinue use if you develop diarrhea.