When nothing else seems to work, Ultimate Flora Critical Care DOES! Ultimate Flora Critical Care’s blend of 50 Billion active cultures from 10 different strains in a ‘once a day’ serving helps ensure a healthy microbacterial environment in the intestinal tract.
The term ‘probiotic’ means supporting life. Probiotics are friendly, beneficial bacteria. These bacteria (as well as others) are normal inhabitants of the large and small intestines and are a very important part of a healthy digestive system. There are over 500 types of bacteria in the digestive system; the two most prevalent are Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium. Bifidobacterium are the most prevalent bacteria in the large intestine and Lactobacilli are the most prevalent in the small intestine.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care contains therapeutic levels of both Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium, making it the most complete and effective probiotic supplement on the market. Each capsule provides 50 Billion active cultures from 10 different strains in a ‘once a day’ serving (30 billion active cultures of Bifidobacterium and 20 billion active cultures of Lactobacilli and Lactococcus).
Ultimate Flora Critical Care contains no starches, fillers, or excipients – making it the cleanest product available.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care is formulated for those who:
- want a high potency daily use probiotic
- are using or have recently used antibiotics
- have chronic digestive issues
Directions for Use
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) – Whole Cell25 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) – Whole Cell10 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) – Whole Cell8.875 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) – Whole Cell4 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) – Whole Cell1 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) – Whole Cell250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA- 114) – Whole Cell250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) – Whole Cell250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus fermentum (HA-179) – Whole Cell250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118) – Whole Cell125 Million CFU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Acid-resistant vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum, pectin), ingredients used to maintain the viability of live microorganisms (skim milk, trypticase-soy broth, sucrose, yeast extract), inulin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, ascorbic acid.
Contains no egg, gluten, mustard, peanuts, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), sesame, tree nuts, wheat, artificial colour, or fillers.
Non-GMO. This product does not contain genetically modified material.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children. Requires refrigeration. Do not expose to heat. Potency guaranteed at expiry.
ALLERGEN WARNING: This product has come into contact with milk and soy from fermentation ingredients. Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy.