GasSTOP works to alleviate gas and bloating associated with poor digestion of food, particularly beans/legumes, and cruciferous vegetables.
When GasSTOP is taken with a meal, it works to break down food products into their smallest usable components (nutrients). This allows the body to absorb the maximum amount of nutrients from your meal. When food is effectively broken down, the overall function of the digestive system is improved, including a reduction in the amount of gas produced.
Directions for use
- Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)100mg / 10,000 FCC DU
- Protease (Fungal Protease, Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)10mg / 5,000 FCC HUT
- Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase, Aspergillus niger – Whole)6.25mg / 24 FCC LU
- Alpha-Galactosidase (Aspergillus niger – Whole)50mg / 500 FCC GalU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei – Whole)12mg / 1,500 FCC CU
- Invertase (Saccharomyces cervesiae – Whole)2.5 mg / 250 FCC SU
- Phytase (Aspergillus niger – Whole)10mg / 20 FCC FTU
Lipase can be measured in different ways. The most accurate is FCC LU. 1 FCC LU = 10 FCC FIP = 25 LU
Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetable capsules (hypromellose, water), Maltodextrin (potato source)
Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, dairy, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, fish, animal products, artificial colour or preservatives, binders or fillers.
Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO / GMO-FREE.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have diabetes, have gastrointestinal lesions / ulcers, or are taking anticoagulants / blood thinners, or anti-inflammatories. Consult a health care practitioner if you are having upcoming surgery.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Hypersensitivity / allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.