CandiGONE is a 15 day, broad spectrum anti-fungal and anti-bacterial herbal cleanse. It specifically targets yeast organisms and eliminates them from the body. CandiGONE is formulated using a broad spectrum of anti-fungal ingredients in order to target the many different types of yeast organisms that can exist in the body.
Yeast is a pleomorphic organism, which means it can change form. Just as certain bacteria have been known to become antibiotic resistant, yeast can become antifungal resistant. By using more than one type of antifungal, yeast is not likely to adapt.
CandiGONE also includes anti-bacterial herbs. When bad bacteria overgrows, it produces an environment where yeast (Candida) can thrive. By destroying the bad bacteria, good bacteria (i.e., acidophilus) can thrive and greatly reduce the chance of Candida reinfestation.
Directions for use
Take 2 capsules of CandiGONE 1 and 1 ml of CandiGONE 2 in the morning. Take 2 capsules of CandiGONE 1 and 1 ml of CandiGONE 2 in the evening. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Do not take with highly acidic food (i.e. citrus fruits) or with medications that may acidify urine.
PLEASE NOTE: Dropper dispenses 0.5ml when filled to the line indicated.
Drink plenty of water while taking this product. Continue for 15 days.
PLEASE NOTE: People who have Candida are usually symptomatic. For mild to moderate Candida, one CandiGONE Kit should be sufficient. If your Candida is severe, you may require more than one kit. You should continue cleansing with additional kits until symptoms subside.
- Uva Ursi Leaf (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) 20% arbutin 6:1 Extract (900mg)150mg
- Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum) 4:1 extract75mg
- Caprylic Acid (magnesium caprylate)75mg
- Pau D’Arco Root Bark (Tabebuia heptaphylla) 4:1 extract (150mg)37.5mg
- Barberry Root (Barberis vulgaris) 6% alkaloids25mg
- Neem Leaf (Azadirachta indica) 5:1 extract (125mg)25mg
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europa) 18% oleuropein25mg
- Berberine Sulfate12.5mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule (Hypromellose, water)
CandiGONE 2 Contains (per 1ml)
- Oregano Leaf (Oreganum vulgare) 4:1 Extract (158.4mg)39.6mg
- Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis) 4:1 Extract (132mg)33mg
- Oregon Grape Root (Mahonia aquifolium) 4:1 Extract (132mg)33mg
- Pau D’Arco Root Bark (Tabebuia heptaphylla) 4:1 Extract (132mg)33mg
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamonium cassia) 4:1 Extract (80mg)20mg
- Clove Bud (Syzygium aromaticum) 4:1 Extract (80mg)20mg
- Peppermint Leaf (Menthe piperita) 4:1 Extract (80mg)20mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Filtered water, ethyl alcohol
Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, dairy, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, fish, animal products, artificial colour, or preservatives, binders or fillers.
Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO / GMO-FREE.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms such as fever, nausea, vomiting, dysuria, spasms, or blood in urine occur, or if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking protease inhibitors, any prescription medication, urinary acidifying medication, or eating highly acidic foods. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use of you have gallstones, anaemia, or if you have liver, intestinal or gallbladder disease. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Use of Uva-Ursi may cause discolouration of the urine. Do not use if you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet), taking products containing diuretics, or are taking anticoagulant medications. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.
No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.