Skin which is unhealthy, has a poor appearance or texture. People with poor skin may suffer from any of a number of conditions. These conditions are often rooted in liver malfunction. After the liver, the skin is the body’s second major organ for detoxification. When the liver performs inadequately, the body releases toxins through the skin, resulting in eruptions.
The three most common skin conditions are acne, eczema, and psoriasis:
- Acne takes the form of pustules, such as blackheads or whiteheads.
- Eczema results in dry skin, sore rashes, and terrible itching.
- Psoriasis begins with little red bumps that gradually grow larger and form scales. Psoriatic scales on the surface of the skin flake off easily, while scales below the surface stick together and form tender lesions that bleed easily.
Renew Life’s Solution For Poor Skin
Cleanse your liver
for clearer skin
Take omega-3 for
clearer, healthier skin
Use probiotics for a healthier
- Dehydration is linked to poor skin. Make sure you are drinking enough water.
- Food allergies are a frequent cause of skin issues. It is important to get tested.
- Chemicals in personal care products and laundry detergents can irritate your skin. Look for natural alternatives.